Vision & Mission
The vision and mission of the Federation of Parents and Friends were renewed as part of the Strategic Plan 2016 – 2019. The Vision and mission, and a summary of the plan are below.
Strong voice for families in catholic schools
To provide strong leadership, advocacy and support for all families in catholic schools at local, diocesan, state and national levels
Strategic Direction 1 Representation, Leadership and Partnership
Strategic Direction 2 Service, Support and Sustainability
Strategic Direction 3 Effective Communication and Engagement
- To engage and be represented in the funding and resources debate to acquire equitable and just funds for all.
- To pursue and develop effective partnerships with school communities, principals, education authorities and government to further the educational opportunities for our children
- To ensure federation representation on key consultation and decision making bodies
- To optimise involvement in the school community by all families
- To assist schools to better engage families and community in young people's learning and wellbeing
- To create an environment where the parent voice at school and diocesan level is heard and respected
- To achieve best practice in effective governance of the federation
- To develop an effective and comprehensive communication strategy
- To proactively develop a culture of engagement with all stakeholders.